A. DATA PROTECTION AT A GLANCE
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA COLLECTION ON THIS SITE?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Its contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
HOW DO WE RECORD YOUR DATA? Data is collected automatically when visiting the website through our IT systems. These are technical data e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view. The collection of this information is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA? The data is collected in order to guarantee a faultless provision of the website.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR DATA? At any time you have the right to obtain free information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose as well as for further questions about data protection you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
B. GENERAL INFORMATION AND OBLIGATIONS
I. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
89522 Heidenheim an der Brenz
District court: Heidenheim an der Brenz
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Michael Wohlstein | Hauptstraße 83 | 89522 Heidenheim an der Brenz
II. GENERAL DATA PROCESSING
1. SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
3. DATA DELETION AND STORAGE TIME
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, it may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
III. PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AND CREATING LOGFILES
1. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here: Information about the browser type and version used The operating system of the user The Internet service provider of the user The IP address of the user Date and time of access The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. DURATION OF STORAGE
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
5. OPPOSITE AND DISPOSAL POSSIBILITIES
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
1. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
2. DURATION OF STORAGE, OPPOSITION AND REMEDY POSSIBILITY
V. OTHER PLUGINS AND TOOLS
1. GOOGLE WEB FONTS
2. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA
VI. RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PERSON If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the responsible person:
1. INFORMATION RIGHT
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject. You have the right to request information about whether the personal data concerning you are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
2. RIGHT OF CORRECTION
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
3. RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State. If the limitation of the processing according to the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. AUTOMATED DECISION IN INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING PROFILING
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10. RIGHT TO COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection law is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based.
A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found here.